GRACE, NOT DISGRACE
1. Thank you Father for the abundance of your grace in my life.
2. Thank you Father because l am what l am by your grace and mercy.
3. Father, in anyway l have abused your grace and fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me.
4. Father, grant unto me abundance of your grace to overcome sin and the temptation to sin.
5. Father, let you grace be multiplied in all areas of my life because without your it, l won’t be able to endure and persevere till the end.
6. Father, by your grace, lead me along your path of your truth and righteousness.
7. Father, you are my shepherd, please, lead and direct me to the place of my provision, to the place, where the grass is greenest.
8. Father, please, keep me safe, by your grace, among the ravenous wolves and wicked lions of this world.
9. Father, let your goodness and mercy follow me for the rest of my life, in Jesus’ name.
10. Father, grant me the grace to do your WILL perpetually and let me never have any cause or reason to abuse your grace over my life.
11. Father, let Your grace be sufficient for me and also, make me a distributor of Your grace.
12. Your Personal petitions.(Phil 4:6)
13. In Jesus’ name I pray.(Jn 15:16)
14. Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18).