HOLY GHOST FIRE, ENVELOPE MY LIFE
Scripture Reading – Acts 2
Confession – Psalm 138:7
1. Holy Ghost fire, envelope every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
2. I receive fresh fire to run through the troops and leap over the wall, in the name of Jesus.
3. My Father, arise with Your fire of power and manifest Your presence in my life, in the name of Jesus.
4. Anything hindering the power of God in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
5. I shall trample upon every serpent and scorpion of powerlessness, in the name of Jesus.
6. Holy Ghost fire, incubate my ears, my eyes and my mouth, in the name of Jesus.
7. Fire of excellence from heaven, begin to burn in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
8. Every power failure, I sack you today, in the name of Jesus.
9. Road blocks and obstacles to my flowing in Your anointing, clear them away, by fire, in the name of Jesus.
10. My Father, arise for my help and turn me to untouchable coal of fire, in the name of Jesus.
11. Spirits of lukewarmness and procrastination in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
12. Father, let the Holy Spirit fill me afresh.
13. Father, let every unbroken area in my life be broken, in the name of Jesus.
14. Father, incubate me with fire of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name.
15. Let every anti-power bondage break in my life, in Jesus’ name.
16. Let all strangers flee from my spirit and let the Holy Spirit take control, in the name of Jesus.
17. Lord, catapult my spiritual life to the mountain top.
18. Father, let signs and wonders be my lot, in the name of Jesus.
19. I decree the joy of the oppressors upon my life to be turned into sorrow, in the name of Jesus.
20. Let all multiple strongmen operating against me be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.
21. Lord, open my eyes and ears to receive wondrous things from You.
22. Lord, ignite my spiritual life so that I will stop fishing in unprofitable waters.
23. Lord, release Your tongue of fire upon my life and burn away all spiritual filthiness present within me.
24. Father, make me to hunger and thirst for righteousness, in the name of Jesus.
25. Lord, help me to be ready to do your work without expecting any recognition from others.
26. O Lord, give me depth and root in my faith.
27. O Lord, heal every area of backsliding in my spiritual life.
28. Lord, help me to be willing to serve others rather than wanting to exercise authority.
29. Lord, open my understanding concerning the Scriptures.
30. Lord, let me be willing to be the clay in Your hands, ready to be molded as You desire.
31. Lord, wake me up from any form of spiritual sleep and help me to put on the armour of light.
32. Lord, give me victory over all carnality and help me to be in the centre of Your will.