MERCY OF GOD, SPEAK FOR ME!
Ephesians 2:4-9: “But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”
MENTAL RENOVATION: The Christian race is the type that strengthen cannot prevail but the power given by the Spirit of God. Hence never lean on your own ability to breakthrough, put your trust in the Most High God.
INTRODUCTION: Mercy is deliverance from God’s judgement. When mercy speaks for you, it means you do not deserve some thing and yet you get it. Therefore, you need God’s mercies every second of the day and you have been encouraged in Hebrew 4:16 to approach the throne of grace boldly to ask for God’s mercy to help in times of need. Have faith and ask now through Jesus Christ our Lord.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP
1) Dear Lord, let your mercy speak for my life, in the name Jesus.
2) Just as Lot received your mercy in Sodom and Gomorrah, O God,have mercy on me, in the name of Jesus.
3) The prodigal son received his father’s mercy, my God show me your mercy today and let my heavens open, in the name of Jesus.
4) Dear Lord, by your mercy, let me find favour in thy sight and in the sight of men that will support my advancement, in the name of Jesus.
5) Esther found mercy and favour with the king, thous King of Kings show me your mercy in all areas, in the name of Jesus.
6) Mantle of mercy, fall upon my life and let my testimonies begin to manifest, in the name of Jesus.
7) Mercy of God, give birth to my marital testimonies, in the name of Jesus.
1) Jesus, Son of the most High God, have mercy on me, in the name of Jesus.
2) Blind Bartimaeus received God’s mercy through Jesus; I receive my mercu today, in the name of Jesus.
3) Mercy of the living God speak for me where I have no voice, in the name of Jesus
4) Dear Lord, answer my prayers during this program by your mercy, in the name of Jesus.
5) I claim God’s abundant mercies for my life today, in the name of Jesus.
6) Mercy of the Most High God,open doors of breakthrough for me in all areas, in the name of Jesus.
7) My testimonies are sure today by the mercies of God, in the name of Jesus.