MERCY OR JUDGMENT?
POSTED BY: PRAYER EAGLE NOVEMBER 30, 2016
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens, (Wednesday, November 30th, 2016) – MERCY OR JUDGMENT?
1. Thank You Father, for Your mercy that have kept me, till now, because, Your word, says, by Your mercy, I have not been consumed.
2. Thank You Father, for the blood of Jesus that was shed for the remissions of my sins and the sins of mankind, in Jesus name.
3. Father, I confess that I have sinned against You and I come to You, today, with a heart of total repentance, please, forgive me, in Jesus name.
4. Father, I plead the blood of Jesus over my spirit, soul and body, in Jesus name.
5. Father, in anyway, I have sinned or fallen short of Your glory, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus name.
6. Father, give me the grace to love You, above everything else, and to keep all Your commandments, in Jesus name.
7. Father, let Your mercy override every judgement of sin in my life and lineage, in Jesus name.
8. Father, purge me of every spirit of self and pride, and cloth me with the garment of Your humility, for I am nothing before You.
9. Father, release upon my life, the grace and the power to “go and sin no more”, because the power to do so, relies only, with You.
10. Father, show me mercy that no one in my family and lineage, has ever, witnessed or received, in Jesus name.
11. Father, let the mercy, that my children and children’s children, will be able to walk in, be released, upon my life, today, in Jesus name.
12. Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
13. In Jesus name I pray. (John 15:16)
14. Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18).