O GOD REPAIR EVERY DAMAGED PART OF MY LIFE!
AMOS 9:11-12: “In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old: That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the LORD that doeth this.”
INTRODUCTION: In this world, damaged things are despised and thrown out. Anything we no longer need, we throw away. Damaged goods are rejected, and that includes people. The word damaged means part or whole life of one is inadequate in some ways. To us, damaged things are despised as worthless, but God can take what has been damaged and remake it into something better, something that He can use for His glory! God draws us, He calls us. He longs for us to come to Him so He can heal us. Often, we are unable to hear His call because we are so busy with other things – our lives, our families, our work, our own problems and unhappiness. Sometimes we must experience a sort of damage in some areas of our lives before we realize our need. And our deepest need is to be reconciled to God. Only then can we be made whole.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP
MORNING SESSION Day 8
1) Thou wind of God, sweep away every power of the ungodly rising against my destiny,in the name of Jesus.
2) I decree that I will not be afraid of ten thousand people that have set themselves against me,in the name of Jesus.
3) Damage done to my life from my mother’s womb, (old houses I had lived, polygamous witchcraft, environmental witchcraft, unfriendly friend, self), enough is enough, expire by fire,in the name of Jesus.
4) Holy Spirit, activate the will of God in every damaged part of my life,in the name of Jesus.
5) Every plot of the enemy against any area of my life, be reversed,in the name of Jesus.
6) Vehicles of my destiny, be repaired and put back on the road,in the name of Jesus.
7) Wherever they have rejected me. Let my spirit Man be accepted now,in the name of Jesus.
1) Every weapon of darkness attacking my glory and marital fulfilment, backfire,in the name of Jesus.
2) Every damaged parts of my life, hear the word of the Lord;receive life now,in the name of Jesus.
3) You strongman of body and spirit destruction, be bound,in the name of Jesus.
4) My Father, let the power of resurrection of Lord Jesus Christ resurrect every damaged part of my life,in the name of Jesus.
5) Every spirit of Irritation in my life, be washed off by the blood of Jesus,in the name of Jesus.
6) O Lord, I decree a hedge of fire around my life,in the name of Jesus.
7) O Lord, fight against the destroyer, working against my wholeness and marital fulfilmentin the name of Jesus.
# Let all evil anti-marriage covenants be broken in the name of Jesus.
Thank God for today!