FROM IRRITATION TO ELEVATION
Text: Job 5:6-7: “For hardship does not spring from the soil, nor does trouble sprout from the ground. Yet man is born to trouble as surely as sparks fly upward.” (NIV)
Job 14:1: “Man that is born of a woman is of few days, and full of trouble.” (KJV)
Psalm 20:1-4 and 7: “The LORD hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee; Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion; Remember all thy offerings, and accept thy burnt sacrifice; Grant thee according to thine own heart, and fulfil all thy counsel… Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.” (KJV)
Psalm 46:1: “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.” (KJV)
Nahum 1:7: “The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.” (KJV)
Minister: Dr. D.K Olukoya (G.O MFM WORLDWIDE)
1. Power of resurrection, incubate my life, in the name of Jesus.
2. (Lay your hand on your head) Power of resurrection, fall upon my head, in the name of Jesus.
3. (Lay your hand on any part of your body) Power of resurrection, fall upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
4. Serpents and scorpions, in my dreams, what are you waiting for? Die, in the name of Jesus.
5. (Lay your right hand on your head) Any power, calling for my head in the coven, die in your coven, in the name of Jesus.
1. Power, that cannot be insulted, come upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
2. My problem shall become my promotion, (Say it 7 times) in the name of Jesus.
3. Any problem, assigned to waste my life, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus.
4. Any power, that must die for me to move forward, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
5. Powers, that stopped my parents, you cannot stop me, die in the name of Jesus.