ERASING EVIL MARITAL PATTERNS
MENTAL RENOVATION : The root cause of all marriage conflict is selfishness.
INTRODUCTION: As a Bible believing Christian, you must be able to know your kingdom right through the Bible; the things you are automatically entitled to once you become a born again child of God. And whatever wants to counter what God has promised you in His Words should be seen as the enemy of your destiny. You need to take your stand against such enemy which can be inform of ny situation, and rebuke it in the name of the Lord.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP
Note: If you have not been putting much aggressions to your prayers, I beseech you to pray these prayer points with aggression in your spirit, both the Morning and Evening session.
1) Father Lord, I thank you for your glorious power to deliver to the uttermost.
2) O Lord my Father, have great mercy upon me, in the name of Jesus.
3) Anti-marriage covenants initiated by my ancestors break, in the name of Jesus.
4) Stronghold of generational manipulation over my marriage, break now, in the name of Jesus.
5) Strongman of my Father’s house speaking against my marriage, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
6) Strongman of my mother’s house speaking against my marriage, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
7) Lord, reveal to me every secret I need to know about my marital destiny, in the name of Jesus. (John 8:32)
1) Satanic agenda for my marital destiny be nullified by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
2) Every ruler of darkness in my foundation, working hard against my marital glory, be bound and rendered impotent, in the name of Jesus. (Jude 1:6)
3) Legal grounds of the enemy to afflict my marriage, be withdrawn by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. (Revelation 12:11)
4) Evil marks attracting the wrong people to my destiny be blotted out by the blood of Jesus,in the name of Jesus. (Galatians 6:7)
5) Curses of marital failure in my foundation, break over my life, in the name of Jesus.
6) Pray in the Holy Ghost (in tongues) for 30mins (Jude 1:20) (if you are not yet baptized in the Holy Ghost pray like this). Spirit of the Living God fill my life, in the name of Jesus.
7) Thank God with all your heart for His great deliverance.
» I remove the right of the enemy to afflict my plan to get married in the name of Jesus.