I just want to tell my fellow black women………Not the men because behind them we are their pillar and in front of them we are their eyes and doors..So, to my fellow black women..before you go white..
1. Know yourself..
2.Put your blackness on the table
3. Know your roots, I mean your true African roots
4.Check yourself on why are you in a black and white relationship
6.Dont get married unless you know the man’s family , every generation that is alive, you must know that family’s history
7.Race is much more than color, its a culture, a lifestyle..Its spirituality ……..and physicality .
8.Know worth, that includes yours, his, and the power of money in general.
9. Never lose yourself, association does not make you something or even a part of it. The world will always have you separate but a part from it.
10. Money never guarantees happiness so if you are in it because of what he is worth it will not be worth you………or your time
11. Lust and attraction does not mean you may be of equal value
12. Not because someone sleeps with you means that they like your race
13. Love your blackness your blackness your blackness because it goes beyond what you or they can see.
14. If you are an airhead and you know you are an airhead……and he likes you because you are nothing but a toy, his pawn…a key to opening a door only he knows about..
15. Learn about secret societies…they do exist
16. If he can’t talk business with you……politics…. chances are you are not really important to his life
17. His money is not your money if he is not spending a good portion of it on you
18. If he liked you because you are without breasts and hips…..chances are you were young and that is what he will like..He will not like your curves when they come.
19. He has to love your hair not your H.B.Os
20. Repeat and follow #9