A man in Guangdong recently found out his entire body was riddled with parasites when he went to the doctor complaining of a stomach ache and skin itch. The man, who loves eating sashimi, was then transferred to a hospital in Guangzhou for further treatment.
According to Dr. Yin of Guangzhou No. 8 People’s Hospital, eating uncooked food contaminated with tapeworms’ eggs could eventually cause cysticercosis, when the adult worms enters a person’s blood stream. This type of infection is even life-threatening once it reaches the brain.
As freaky as it sounds, though, this isn’t the first time this has happened. Two months ago, a woman, also in Guangdong, went to the doctor with symptoms of memory loss and cramps, and found out that her brain was squirming with nasty parasites. Her vice: raw frogs. The world is indeed fraught with temptation.
0 thoughts on “CHINESE MAN’S BODY INFESTED WITH TAPE WORMS FROM SUSHI”
Lawd ah mercy! Soh u mean tuh tell mi seh mi haffi goh tap eat sushi?
Mercy lawd….made my skin crawl
I have stopped eating fish, on couple occasions i have seen worms crawling out of the fish, even cod fish/saltfish that i use to love, i have found worms coiled up under the flesh, yuck.
that’s why i stick to cooked sushi or maki rolls.
Anything wah hab flesh and alive can get worms. Sashimi a nuh summen fi you follow up cause fish really only have a freshness life of 3 days. I eat sushi, but always cooked one, or smoked salmon. I nuh eena di sashimi ting.